Volunteers — We Need You!
At Samaritan House, we welcome everyone — individuals and groups — willing to help with scheduled and routine tasks.
Scheduled tasks include:
- Meal Preparation, or preparation assistance, weekdays and weekend
- General household cleaning
- Transportation for guests to doctors appointments
- House decoration during various holidays
- Help with special events for the guests
Routine tasks include:
- Garden Work
- Repair projects
Our guests enjoy opportunities to have community with our volunteers, and share stories and conversation.
Do you have an idea for volunteer work that is not listed? Please call us to discuss your ideas with a Samaritan House staff member.
Please email Brad Goforth or call 704-333-0110 to discuss volunteer opportunities and scheduling. All visits must be arranged in advance with the Samaritan House office.